Building Successful Alliances
NIC forges strategic relationships with third party providers on a case-by-case basis to help our government partners meet their objectives.
The goal of NIC’s alliance program is to develop strategic relationships with third parties whose solutions and services will bring value to NIC by:
- growing revenue in our existing business units and/or
- assisting in the pursuit of new lines of business in existing or prospect markets.
To ensure consistency with our high-quality solutions, providers wishing to join NIC’s alliance program are vetted thoroughly – including technical, business, and financial reviews.
Aligning with NIC's Mission
NIC’s long-term success is driven by our mission and the three key audiences we serve – our government partners, shareholders, and employees.
NIC’s mission is to be the…
- …best partner the government has ever had
- …best investment a shareholder has ever made
- …best place our employees have ever worked
Alliance Evaluation Criteria
Providing quality service is our top priority. As such, we expect our third party alliances to be as dedicated to our mission as our own employees. Companies interested in developing a strategic alliance with NIC, should be committed to the following:
- Quality — Meet or exceed the same standards of quality and excellence we provide our partners.
- Customer Satisfaction — Achieve the same or better customer service goals and objectives as we require of ourselves.
- Innovative Ideas — Ability to identify new services and/or suggest improvements to existing services that allow our partners to benefit from enhanced and more cost effective solutions.
- Communication — Ongoing and open communication about performance, customer comments and other business issues is paramount to building a successful alliance.