Online Professional Licensing
NIC has built more than 300 customized eGovernment services to address the unique requirements of agencies that license, renew, reinstate, and monitor the status of hundreds of professional license types across the nation.
Our professional licensing core services automate high-volume transactions, reduce paper flow, cut costs, accelerate turnaround time, and allow our government partners to redeploy resources to other priorities in the queue.
Thanks to NIC’s proven self-funded eGovernment solution, professional licensing state core services are built, managed, marketed, and enhanced at no cost to government and without using taxpayer appropriations.
With NIC’s core service suite for professional licensing, agencies can offer the following eGovernment solutions:
- License renewals
- License reinstatements
- License status monitoring (for individuals or groups)
- Receive real-time license monitoring updates for changes in status
- Professional license database lookups
- Continuing education credit submissions & tracking
- Interactive mapping overlay for professional license database lookups
- iPhone and smart phone mobile apps for professional license database lookups
- Secure transaction payment processing, billing, and reconciliation
- Customized reporting
- Real-time online customer service
For additional information on NIC’s installed professional licensing solutions, please visit our continually updated interactive listing of online services below.